LiftMaster Model 3280
Quiet and smooth, yet as tough as a steel-belted tire, the 3280 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener is the perfect choice if you want both quiet and smooth-running reliability, or simply have rooms positioned above your garage. The 1/2 HP heavy-duty motor is equipped with our patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) that eliminates powerhead vibration for reduced noise. It also features a solid-steel T-rail with automatic belt tensioner on the trolley, and an enhanced belt drive system for a more secure belt grip.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Multi-Function Control Panel or the powerhead
- Delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when the garage door is closed
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
This powerful multi-door control can operate 3 garage doors, gates or MyQ®-enabled lighting accessories. Plus, multi-frequency Security+ 2.0™ technology virtually eliminates interference.
Our Multi-Function Control Panel operates the garage door opener and lights from inside the garage. It also allows for fast, easy programming of accessories with the new learn button.
- Lifetime motor and belt warranty
- 1 year parts warranty