LiftMaster LA412 – Solar Powered Gate Operator
Residential Gate Operator
The LA412 is a solar powered residential swing gate operator with EverCharge® Power Management System. It also features soft start/stop operation, promoting longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance.
The LA412 is a solar powered residential swing gate operator with EverCharge® Power Management System – it delivers power when needed most for opening the gate and minimizes power consumption at all other times for best solar performance. Its DC motor provides soft start/soft stop operation, which promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance. The LA412 is capable of operating gates up to 16 feet long and weighing up to 550 pounds.
An on-board radio receiver is included with the LA412. Exclusive from Chamberlain®, this provides a single remote control solution for gates, garage doors, and additional access points.
- Solar panel*
- NOTE: Additional panels may be required depending on single or dual gate application, geographical location, number of cycles per day, and accessories used. Refer to the solar cycle chart for more details.
- On-board radio receiver
- DC motor – slow start/stop operation
- Inherent obstruction sensing
- External obstuction sensing
- Control inputs
- Bi-part relay
- LED indicators
- Electronic limit system
- Keyed manual disconnect
* solar-friendly accessories recommended
- 2 year warranty